Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm the supermom!

My day starts as early as 6.00 a.m and ends just after midnight. In between, I juggle the tasks of being a mom, wife, teacher, cleaner and cooker. On lucky days, I get to shower more than 5 minutes! It's a bonus if I get online and check my emails.

It sure is tough being a full time mom without a maid. Still, I never felt so contented before than now when I'm able provide my lovelies the basic necessities with my own bare hands. Sure it was nice to be able to buy them anything when I was earning 5 figures income, but to hear from your son this "Mama, you're a great cook!"... priceless (tho's it was just a mini pizza using jacob crackers!).

To my mama, I truly understand now your pains raising us without maid back then. Thank you loads and no words but only prays that I can offer for all that you've done for us. Then, now and forever. Love you much, Mama.

2 comments:

  1. LJ, yup...I wonder how makcik did it back then...she managed to do it without any helpers...mmg mencabar. Keep up the good work dearie... I am sure Ceo mesti appreciate habis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You survived for years, babe. So ur the supermom!

    ReplyDelete